- Issue Time
What are the categories of air filter materials?
1. Chemical fiber non-woven filter material: scientific name polyester fiber, commonly known as non-woven fabric, non-woven fabric has the technical characteristics of wide application, mature technology, good stability, etc. typical filter media. The production process is made of meltblown, acupuncture, spunlace, spunbond and other processes through multiple processes. Compared with other filter materials of the same level, it has stable quality, larger dust holding capacity, strong moisture resistance, long service life, economical and durable Etc.
Non-woven fabrics are the earliest filter materials with mature technology and low production costs. Although new filter materials have emerged in an endless stream in recent years, due to high production costs and high technical standards, it is difficult to popularize
2. Synthetic fiber filter material: Synthetic fiber filter material can completely replace non-woven fabrics and glass fiber covering a full range of filter products with coarse, medium and high efficiency (G3-H13) in general filtration environments. It is an emerging filter material. The main development direction of filter materials in the future. Compared with other filter materials of the same level, it has the advantages of low resistance, light weight, large capacity, environmental protection (can be incinerated), and moderate price. Due to the relatively backward domestic processing technology and technical means in the 1990s, the synthetic fiber filter materials at that time were mainly imported.
3. Glass fiber filter material: Glass fiber filter material is mainly made of glass fibers of various thicknesses and lengths through special processing technology. Because glass fiber has the characteristics of high temperature resistance, high efficiency, long service life and environmental protection. And in some special circumstances, only the wave line can be competent. Widely used in bag filters and high efficiency filters for general ventilation systems. Glass fiber filter materials and synthetic fiber filter materials are mainly imported, and although the performance is good, there is an actual situation that the price is high.
4. Imported cotton fiber: Imported cotton fiber is actually a new type of filter material that is mixed with chemical fiber and cotton fiber. It is mainly used in pre-filtration of coarse efficiency and general air-conditioning systems. Fully imported filter media. It has the characteristics of small resistance, large dust capacity, light weight, stable performance, economical and environmental protection and so on. It is an ideal product to replace non-woven fabrics in future filter equipment.
5. Activated carbon filter material: The characteristic of activated carbon is to remove peculiar smell in the air. Activated carbon filter material refers to the activated carbon used in coarse, medium and high-efficiency air filters. There are two main forms of activated carbon filter media - granular and activated carbon filter cotton. Because the function of activated carbon is to remove odors, the filtration efficiency is not emphasized. in use. Generally, it must be used with independent coarse and medium efficiency filters.
6. Long fiber series: chemical fiber, synthetic and glass fiber filter materials all have corresponding long fiber varieties, which are mainly used for filtration of 10μm large particles (such as dust) in special occasions (such as spraying workshop). Large dust holding capacity, high capture rate, can be made into filter pad or flat structure, easy to pave and replace, glass fiber and a small amount of chemical fiber varieties can withstand high temperature.